Not worth the price
I purchased this candle and 2 others and was extremely disappointed. The smell is fabulous in the jar but there is nothing when you light it. Even sitting directly in front of it at my desk I could not smell it al all!! I ended up digging it out of the jar and melting it in a wax melt holder to get any sort of faint smell from it. Don't waste your money, there are far better candles out there.
We're so sorry you had a bad experience with the scent throw from your candle. There are a few environmental factors that could be at play here and we'd be happy to make it right. Please reach out to email@example.com.